Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Comments on this Blog site

Great Wednesday to you all!

Hope you enjoyed the hint of Spring we had this past weekend. Judging from the response I received, seems a lot of you visited your local Home Depot with your used paint cans -- thank you!!!

If you tried to make a comment before, you were not able to unless you registered on the site. I realize a lot of people don't want to do that for various reasons, so it has been removed.

I look forward to reading your comments and including your questions with answers in future postings.

Watch for early spring frosts and add a little extra mulch for protection!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use this space to post your comments. I will reply to any questions as soon as possible. You can always call me for a quicker answer! 404-985-9716